The vision of Student Life Studies is to promote a Student Affairs culture that values assessment and evaluation and uses the results to inform decision-making and to guide action.
The mission of Student Life Studies is to provide assessment, evaluation, and planning leadership to the Division of Student Affairs and to student organizations.
1. Provide services to facilitate decision-making through the use of assessment, especially outcomes based assessment
2. Educate staff and student organizations about assessment and planning to promote organization, department and divisional effectiveness and improvement
3. Assess integrative learning between students’ academic and co-curricular experiences
4. Actively share knowledge about students and their co-curricular experiences
5. Contribute to the body of knowledge about student learning, student development and the student affairs profession
Standards of Ethical Practice
View our Standards of Ethical Practice.
Student Life Studies PowerPoint Presentation
You can download our powerpoint presentation describing our services.